The Commerce-Greenville (TX) AlumniChapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. seeks professional men who want to be a part of an organization that gives back to the community. The Chapter is predicated upon and dedicated to the principles of Achievement in every field human endeavor.
The goal of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity is not the simple accumulation of members. Our emphasis is on the quality and integrity of membership.
We seek men who serve as positive role models within our communities who can help accomplish the Goals and Objectives of the Fraternity.
Acceptable qualities of Kappa Alpha Psi members include:
- The disposition to live in close companionship with men of similar values.
- The wisdom to abide by the will of the majority without sacrificing individuality.
- The discretion to refrain from destructive criticism while seeking to remove the causes of such criticism.
- The acceptance of responsibility for any effort that moves the group forward.
- The desire to strive for, and ultimately achieve, excellence in everything you do.
- The commitment to train for leadership.
- The resolution to give lifelong financial support and commitment to the maintenance and development of the Fraternity’s programs and purposes.
Minimum Qualifications for initiation into the Commerce-Greenville (TX) Alumni Chapter include:
- Must exhibit good moral character
- Must have earned a Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent
- Must have three written recommendations from financial members of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity
- Must have two recommendations from Community Leaders
- Must attend information meeting conducted by CGA Alumni Chapter
(Click here) Questions? Interested? Please email your resume and a letter of interest to the chapter.